Vincent,

Thanks for your support.
I am quite busy at the moment, but I should be able to release a complete
version within a pair of weeks.

My only doubt is whether I can create directories / commit changes / etc. in
the Commnos sandbox, even if I don't have any account with Apache. What is
the standard way to proceed in these cases?

Thank you again,
Mauro