Alex

"So, if you complement the classes and share them, we will all benefit :)"

Will do.

"Are you working in a big project? Will you implement that scheme?"

I am not currently working on a big project with multiple team members in
need of servlet testing. However, I occasionally do development work on
fairly large projects where people usually architect themselves into a
particular container. In fact, with most of the commercial containers, there
are deliberate attempts to lock solutions into the particular container
through supporting classes and implementations that are outside the
specification. The system we discussed allows you to architect independent
of container implementation, without undue delay of the development process,
and progressively *prove* container independence. If I have the opportunity
in the proper environment, I shall definitely consider implementing it.

Tom
http://calivera.manilasites.com