>sort
>of automating the initial production of an object model from a schema.

The problems are the same everywhere... :-)

>so i might have a go at generating a bean-based object model and digester
>rules from your DTD.

The DTD from the proposal remained unchanged so far though I know
a couple of things which could use extension...

>i can also let
>you have a look at some of my texen example code to get your started.
>(texen doesn't really have any really good examples at the moment). i have
>some pretty nice ant build scripts for use with texen which you might also
>like to have.

I'd be happy to have a look at them - you may want to mail them to me
privately.

Best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 Michael Gerdau       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]