"Morrison, John" wrote:

> Fair enough, I didn't really consider mirroring.
>
> Is this going to be able to communicate over ports _other_ than 80 - for
> example ftp as I have terrible trouble sitting behind a corportate -
> _we_know_everything_much_better_than_you_ - firewall.

Anything is possible :)

Is ftp really easier than http for you?  It's been my limited experience
that the corporate IT shops chop down ftp much more often than http -
they probably limit access to certain sites via http, but I can't see
why JJAR would offend them, other than it's code being brought into
their system. (which you could do with a floppy...)

I have also seen where *all* ports other than 80 are restricted use
outbound, with ftp provided by an app proxy.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting