On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:47:37 -0400
> From: Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: UML Diagrams
>
> Hi,
>
> If UML diagrams are made where do we want to put them?
>
> I've just started playing around with TogetherJ so I thought I would make
> some class diagrams for Digester as I'm trying to get to know the package.
>
> Not much, but it's a start:
>
> http://www.apache.org/~jvanzyl/digester.gif
>
> Thought I would make some sequence and collaboration diagrams next but I'd
> like to put them somewhere.

For most commons components, I'd bet that the Javadocs will be nearly the
entire documentation set.  So how about adding an "overview.html" file to
the Javadoc generation (so that it gets added to the bottom of the initial
Javadoc page), and have links to the images stored in the "docs" directory
immediately above?

The build process would have to copy the images from an appropriate place
under "src" to the "dist/docs" directory as well.

> --
>
> jvz.

Craig