On 25 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     Craig I am not entirely sure if this handles the case where the parameter
>     is taken from bodyText, but the testbed passes and if you could look at
>     what I did or suggest another course of action I would be happy to continue
>     exploring the digester classes.

The way you wrote the "if", the method will still be called in the case of
the parameter being taken from the body text.  The argument will be either
null or a zero-length string, depending on whether the parser ever fired
the "bodyText()" SAX event.

For consistency, I suppose we could make the same distinction -- skip the
method call if there has been no body text added.  The reasoning for
skipping (don't mess with a default value) is valid here as well.

Craig