On 06/14/2011 02:11 PM, Kevin Wright wrote:

The current approach taken by Scala/C# is therefore reification of *delimited* continuations to stop you blowing the stack. This isn't exactly an easy thing to get right, hence the fact that it's a fairly recent arrival (the growing popularity of asynchronous designs, and the usefulness of continuations for these have also helped spur adoption)
Is this the part related to CPS and tail recursion, right? Not related to my post, but since I'm here, perhaps I can start understanding something around.

So, if in my post I refer to my example as a very simple CPS, I sholdn't be bashed. By Kevin at least :-)

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."