-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: 30 September 2007 05:45
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Moving pane in Excel?

Thanks,

This information has been helpful but it isn't the answer I am looking for.
I like the naming though and I didn't know about it before now.

I am looking for some way of calculating regions and highlighting them then
shifting them under the days of the week using a macro. This isn't working
well either, I am pretty sure I can select a block but don't know how to
make the left edge of it move to the edge of the visible screen.

I don't understand pivot tables very well, maybe there is a way through that
channel.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens