Hi Anyone..

I just downloaded this Singe MP3 and gave a listen to it and first just want
to say it was a good clear audio instructions easy to understand and clear
and concise stayed on the subject...
I understand it's strictly a data burning program which is great, but I have
2 questions concerning it...

1. What type of cd do I use to burn my data and is there a limit of MB a cd
will hold

2. Can this burn any sort of data such as Excel/Word

I think I'm going to have to start burning the church's files and
spreadsheets onto cd and not having done much of this before, I think this
program Singe should do nicely provided it will let me burn this form of
data?

Thanks for offering these audio tutorials up on your site for download.

Patricia

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: