Hi Desiree,

Yes, Firefox 3.0.2 (or rather, now 3.0.3) is indeed more stable.
Some problems with JAWS 8, like sometimes paragraphs not properly
wrapping, cannot be fixed on our end. Freedom is currently working on
improving Firefox support, as can be seen in the What's New document for
JAWS 10 public beta 2.

Marco
Mozilla accessibility QA engineer