Karen, If you will do insert T, it will tell you where you are. Just don't get
upset about the computer because that is what we are here for!

Lois
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Bailey
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 10:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help with a
problemcausedwhenIhadhiredatechnician here who knows nothing about Jaws:

  Thank you.  Oops why does this thing keep saying leaving menus?
  Probably doing scan now.  Not sure where it is right now.  Also,
  thank you for instruction on f 11 systems tray.  How do you know
  how large your hard disk is.  Cannot remember what I ordered when
  I did that.  Had initially explained to Del that I would be
  running speech, but not sure how large this thing is.  Is there a
  way to ask what size it is? Karen

  Also
  >depending on the size of your hard drive.  I have a 200/GB hard
  drive and AVG
  >runs approx.  1 hour and few minutes each day at 8:00a.m.  to
  know if it's
  >doing it's thang, Press the Insert key*jaws key* and f11, this
  opens your
  >system's tray and if you see in the list...complete test that is
  AVG doing
  >it's scan of your computer.

  I wish I
  >>knew more about these things, and sometimes want to give up.
  Karen Not
  >>sure spending on all this was worth it.  Love the information but
  getting
  >>very frustrated having trouble for months and months with
  different things.

body of a blank message to:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]