just wondering if others have herd of this and weather this new version is
accessible? many thanks. from Mich.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Manno
To: Simon Jaeger
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:14 AM
Subject: Install the latest security update for Messenger!

hopefully this isn't the case...
Jonathan
----- Original Message -----
From: Windows Live Messenger Team
To: jon...@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:03 AM

     Dear Messenger User,
                   We have just released a new version of Messenger which
includes important security updates to help keep you and your friends safe
while you chat online. All Messenger users will be required to have the latest
version to continue using the service.

                  More information is available here

                  Thanks,
                  The Messenger Team

                  The system requirements for the new version of Messenger can
be found at http://download.live.com/SystemRequirements.aspx

                  To run the new Messenger your computer will need Service Pack
2 or higher. Click here if you're not sure what service pack you have and the
link will launch Windows Update where you can install all necessary updates.

                        Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online
Microsoft Privacy Statement.
                        Microsoft Corporation
                        One Microsoft Way
                        Redmond, WA 98052