From: John Justice
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 11:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 AND JAWS 11, COMPARISON?

I realize that there are some very interesting new features in Jaws 11 but
setting them aside, are there any other notable differences in the way these
2 programs handle day to day operations?
Before I install Jaws 11, I'd like to know  more about it.  I have found
Jaws 10 to be quite effective and I'd hate to lose anything in the transfer.
I'd sincerely appreciate a serious response to this message.
Thanks very much.

John and Linda Justice  with guide dogs Jake and Zachary
Sent from my HP laptop computer.
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net