From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jeronimo
Schöber
Sent: 03 April 2010 20:52
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Using Jaws on two computers

Hi,
as long as you have activations left you could install it on serveral
computers along side each other. I don't know and don't believe that it is
legal though. Anyway they won'gt notice or care I suppose.
Just download the latest and greatest and go ahead to installing and
activating.
Only problem is when you need to reinstall on one of these machines and you
don't have activations left. Then your Jaws dealer needs to suply you with
more keys. But since machines do crash and do get upgradedd it was never a
problem with Papenmeir.
Cheers
Jeronimo