From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:32 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] print cd jewel case insert

Is there any software that is jaws friendly that I can use to print a jewel
case label?
I would like to print a few lines of large type on the inserts
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com