From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Beverly
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 9.

I have installed Internet Explorer 9, but the files that I download, no
matter what file, goes into the downloads folder. How do I change this? When

asked if I want to open or save the file, I press alt S, but I don't know
how to change the folder.

I am using Windows Vista, internet explorer 9 and jaws 14.