From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Washington
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] internet explorer 9.

After you click on the download link you should hear a "ding" sound if you
have system sounds enabled.  If you don't wait a few seconds and then hold
down the alt key and hit the letter n.  Tab over to the save button and then
arrow down to save as.  That will open the usual form where you can choose
where to save the file and rename it if you like.
HTH,
Greg Washington