Now if your going to google.com you will get same page. However if you have a Dell computer. Then your page may differ because after the / it will send you to a different page. Just like it does with google.com/accessible. Other name brand computers might have this deal with google like Dell not sure. Also it depends on if you except cookies or not. You will get a different page.

At 11:29 AM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

It seems that not only does Google serve up different Search Settings pages depending on which server you hit, it also appears to serve up different Search Settings pages depending on which browser you use. Using Firefox 17, I get a completely different Search Settings page than the one I am now getting with IE 8. The Firefox Search Settings page is completely accessible, unlike the IE 8 page. I suspect that Google no longer supports IE 8 and is pushing users to upgrade to IE 9 or 10.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.biss...@bmo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unable to Change Google Search Settings

I am using IE8 and jaws 14 latest build on XP SP3
I don't know what going on then. I have noticed in the past that I will look at google at home and then when I get to work I open it and it will be different from the one I saw at home. Does it serve up different pages depending on what server you hit?
Tom Bisset