I have created a fine mess here and I can't figure out how to undo it.

I was trying to figure out why MSE was not staying in the system's tray, so
I checked it to show on the notifications taskbar, now when I try to tab
through to get to notifications, all I find is..

internet explorer check, which that has not changed
user system tray this is new, so I try to select it, then hit the
applications key and all I get there is an open button.

So in my system tray now is several items that never were there before, I
need help to get me back to before I thought this was a good idea.

This is on a window's 7 system with jaws 15.
another note but don't think it has any baring here, but will tell yall
anyways..
in window's update in options, I updated MSE something was there for it, so
here again, my good intensions of thinking this is why MSE is not showing in
the sys tray must need be updating.

Well, I sure would appreciate any help on this matter.

Trish