It seems that the nukes-template-sar.mf file is broken in the template module. At
least when trying to build in my windows environment. The only difference between 1.1
and 1.2 is the whitespace. I am developing on a windows environment and it looks like
the /r/n line ending has bitten me. I usually use textpad which supports unix endlines
but I was using netbeans and it obviously is not handeling things properly. I feel
really bad for this, I thought I had tested the template module thoroughly before
checking it in, but got bit by this. I would suggest using 1.1 since this file
actually didn't change in any other way. I will make sure that my linefeeds are unix
from now on.

Sorry,
Dennis Przybyla

<a