Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the
discussion

"Re: birt report data not showing up in jbpm console - can't load jdbc jar ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639617#639617

thanks for response.

for birt 3.7.1 we need to copy the jdbc jar in web-inf/lib. It works for me for
Birt Web Viewer. I can pull the reports with Viewer on WAS. Everything good.
so same thing I did for Console War and copied jdbc jars in
console-server-war/web-inf/lib. but it does not work thru console and get the
errors mentioned above:

Error.ReportQueryLoadingError2 ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the
report query: 122. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the
report element with ID 122. (Element ID:122)
 at
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DataPresentationEngine.doExecuteQuery(DataPresentationEngine.java:160)
 at
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:267)