I apologize if I've missed the answer to this question elsewhere, but does
JBoss-5.0.0-Beta1 support the JEE 5 /lib directory in the root of ear file?

I have a JEE 5 application that I've been using on glassfish, with shared
library jars in the /lib folder of the ear file, but I am unable to deploy this
application on JBoss 5... I get a NoClassDefFound exception for each class in
the shared library jars (during deployment of EJBs).

I'd just like to know if I still have to do the ear's manifest Class-Path
thing...

... And I'd much rather be using JBoss...

Thanks in advance!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004954#4004954

Reply to the post :