Hi
  I got the solution for this problem.
  I got the implementation class for the WebServiceContextImpl  class.I hope
this it is not been implemented in jars provided.
  I found a method to get the messagecontext.
  i.e

   public MessageContext getMessageContext()
           {
              CommonMessageContext msgContext =
MessageContextAssociation.peekMessageContext();
              if(msgContext instanceof SOAPMessageContextJAXWS)
                 return (SOAPMessageContextJAXWS) msgContext;
              else
                 return new SOAPMessageContextJAXWS(msgContext);
           }

plesae import the jar C:\JBOSS\server\all\deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws- core to
get all the classesequired for this method

I used the obtained message context from this method  to obtain the ip addtress
as below

MessageContext mc=getMessageContext();

System.out.println(((javax.servlet.ServletRequest)mc.get(MessageContext.SERVLET_REQUEST)).getRemoteAddr());

Thanks
Adinarayana

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100911#4100911