Hi,

in my webapp I am using JAAS for security. It references to the entry in
login-config.xml and corresponds to the same name.
When I start my application and try to login JBoss doesn't find the application policy
and takes the policy "other". So I did an dirty fix and comment the "other"-tag and
rename my application policy-tag to "other".

Now it works, but is this a bug in JBoss4.0? In JBoss3.2.5 ist works fine!

Thanks for replies!

Markus

anonymous wrote :
  | jboss-web.xml:
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | < jboss-web >
  |   |    < security-domain >java:/jaas/DbRealm< /security-domain >
  |   | < /jboss-web >
  |   |
  | login-config.xml
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   |     <!-- Security domains for psf framework -->
  |   | <!--    < application-policy name = "DbRealm" >
  |   | -->    < application-policy name = "other" >
  |   |        < authentication >
  |   |           < login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag = "required" >
  |   |              < module-option name = "dsJndiName" >java:/psfDS< /module-option >
  |   |              < module-option name = "principalsQuery">select passwd from users
where username=?< /module-option >
  |   |              < module-option name = "rolesQuery">select role, 'Roles' from
userroles where username=?< /module-option >
  |   |           < /login-module >
  |   |        < /authentication >
  |   |     < /application-policy >
  |   |