On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 16:55 +0000, Phil Wilson wrote:
> > On the component side you might want to check out Idavoll:
>
> Ah yes, I always forget Idavoll.
>
> The PubSub part of that has been factored out into Wokkel hasn't it?
> Although I can't remember if it's standalone or not.
>
> I'll give ralphm a prod.

Wow, am I out of sync with my e-mail or what?

This statement is true in the sense that Idavoll trunk now depends on
Wokkel for the protocol implementations (publish-subscribe, disco and a
bit more). Wokkel includes a client side protocol implementation, too. I
badly needs some examples, but is very usuable. If you want I can whip
up an example for you.

--
Groetjes,

ralphm