Hi Michael,

Thanks for your help, just a note for future readers - the directory should
not have a trailing "s", i.e. " src/main/webapp".

I can see that this is uploaded to the server, and looks a lot better, from
the root of Jenkins I now have:

   ./plugins/PluginName/help-comments.html

However, it's still not working, my help attribute URL looks like this:

    /plugins/PluginName/help-comments.html

Also, I've tried to retrieve it via URL, and it's giving me a 404 (not sure
if it's meant to retrieve the file):

   http://jenkins:8080/plugins/PluginName/help-comments.html

Any ideas?

Thanks again for your help.