> Jun 20, 2013 10:10:07 AM hudson.remoting.JarCacheSupport$1 run
> WARNING: Failed to resolve a jar 99359fe9ac016153261e724d92de37eb
> java.io.IOException: The system cannot find the path specified
>     at java.io.WinNTFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)
>     at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(Unknown Source)
>     at java.io.File.createTempFile0(Unknown Source)
>     at java.io.File.createTempFile(Unknown Source)

Is there some way I can find out what path this is actually trying to
use?  This appears to be attempting to create a temporary file, so it
could have a botched tempfile path.  The slave log in the master logs
directory just provides this same info again, so that's not very
helpful.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  Software Engineer