Hello Scott,

Of course.  But this is for development hsqldb makes it simpler to
develop since I don't have to be connected to the network or install
the pig that is Oracle on my own development box.  Plus it makes it
simple to clean things up after testing.  We have Oracle set up for
production.  I just wish I didn't have to completely shut down Tomcat
all the time to avoid the locking of hsqldb files during development.

Jake

Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 11:10:40 AM, you wrote:

WS> We had this issue with production apps locking up on hsql, even without
restarting.  Hsql seems buggy in single-user mode so I would highly recommend, NOT
using hsql for this reason.