Jeremy,

Thanks. I'm experimenting and right now am changing the .xreg file frequently
and discovered pretty quickly that my changes were getting overwritten.  I was
looking for a way to get Jetspeed to re-read its configuration files.  I guess
the best solution for me then is to decrease the time period between refreshes.

Tod