Hello yael,

I think you can see this in the examles:

 <portlet-entry name="XSLTDemo" hidden="false" type="ref"
     parent="XSL" application="false">
         <title>XSLT Demo</title>
         <description>Example of using XSLT Portlet</description>
     <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.XSLPortlet</classname>
     <parameter name="stylesheet.text/html"
         value="/xml/footballers.xsl" hidden="false"
         cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
     <media-type ref="html"/>
     <url cachedOnURL="true">/xml/footballers.xml</url>
     <category group="Jetspeed">xslt</category>
 </portlet-entry>

You just need to specify the xsl (= stylesheet.text/html parameter)

and xsl ( = url element)

But when I have used it I came across some problems whith caching...

Andey Almirov

ym> Hello,

ym> I need help !! I want to user xml portlets, but I don't know at all how do
ym> we use them !

ym> Does someone can hepl me by giving me an url or a process wich defines all
ym> the steps of an XML portlet creation ?

ym> Thank you by advance.

ym> Yaël