You will need to adjust the max file size allowed for upload

Example:

#
# The maximum size of a request that will be processed.
#
services.UploadService.size.max=104857600

Unfortunately, the Turbine servlet likes to swallow the upload service's error making
this issue incredibly hard to debug.  This error also prevents  actions from being
processed correctly, but I'm sure you figured that out already ;)

Hth,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |