I did log out and back in.  It still does not work.  I did not shut down
the WebSphere Application Server and restart since it is in production.  I
did not replace the whole psml yet.  I am hoping to find a more definite
answer before I suggest to try that.

Alex

"Jeremy Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/20/2003 02:09 PM
Please respond to
"Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: How to add back a closed portlet in admin security pane

Just out of curiosity, have you logged out and back in.  Also, shutdown
tomcat and restarted?

Also, have you tried replacing the whole psml with an original one?

Jeremy Ford