I am using JUnit 3.8.1.DO i need to use 3.8.2?I don't have any errors in my
log file as i did not run my thread.I have problem while creating
JUnitRequest sampler itself.
I could not find the classes in drop down of GUI for JUint sampler. I copied
the jar file with classes to specified location but coud not see them from
GUI.
Please suggest.