HI all,
  I am new to JMeter .... I want to open a socket connection and then fire
100's of commands through that socket connection.. I am using TCP Sampler to
test this. I am created a thread group of 100 users. Then in that thread
group i have created a tcp sampler which creates socket connection without
firing any command. How can i fire more commands using the same socket
connection. Please help me...
At the start even if there is one user that fires 100 commands will do.. How
can i do this....

Thanks in advance..