I am using JMeter 2.3.3 to test REST services. I am able to record all my junit
tests successfully with the HTTP Proxy server in JMeter for all the requests,
except the ones which include the http put. It just hangs when it reaches the
tests that involve http put. I browsed through the forum and found that someone
had posted a similar question earlier at this link:
http://markmail.org/message/uaso2fpwee3wal3f#query:+page:1+mid:uaso2fpwee3wal3f+state:results

My question is  similar...  is there something special I need to do so that my
junits pass all the tests ( that include http put in them), so that JMeter can
record them too?
Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows
Live network instantly. Add Now!
http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in