I am testing a web application that stores a lot of the information used
between pages in session. For example...

Integer variable = (Integer)ctx.getSessionState().get( KEY );

I recorded my script and I am now trying to configure it to use different
users. The problem I am facing is that some of the session data that was
recorded, is still being used by the script. For example, on a JSP...

                                <bean:write
name="<%=BaseAction.USER_CONTEXT_KEY%>"

                                                property="firstName"

                                                scope="session"/>

The information appearing on the page when I run the test, is the same
information that was used when I recorded the script.

I have setup a data file with usernames, and configured the login page to use
the file. The login is working fine. Also, I looked for any request parameters
(names, ids) and I did not see anything that needed to be updated. I have an
HTTP Cookie Manager and HTTP Request Defaults setup.

Is there anywhere else that data can exist in the script?

Are there any samplers, other than the debug sampler, that would help me
troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Robert