Thanks for the reply,

      Information you gave is very useful.
When a user connects, i don't want to disconnect the socket. The user should
wait for every reply that comes from the user. Because my server
continuously sends response to each user that is connected to it. So if
there are 10 user's in a Thread Group, i want these users to connect and
wait for the server responses. Also i want to write the response to a file
(single file will do.) .
When my server replies to the user it gives socket write error, so i want
each user connectionn to be alive..
How can i do this.....

Thanks in advance....