Hi deepak,
It was behaving in the same way what u siad it was releasing all 10 requests
at the same time but my question is if i give 5 threads and i want only 5
threads to be synchronized so even though i give five threads itll take 1O
threads as per u said itll release 5 threads in two bursts,so the total no
of threads must be equal to total no of threads in synchronizing time?
please help me in this.One more question is if my total no of threads is
equal to 10 and threads in synchronizing timer is 50 script will run and
gve the results or it should be equal to total no of threads or less?.

Thanks,
kirann