To whom it may concern,

I am trying to call a stored procedure using jmeter (Version - 2.3.2)
and getting some errors.

This SQL procedure which gets userinfo by e-mail for user: siioTSC09.

Below is the actual procedure i used in JMeter and the procedure from
pl/sql viewer under packages.

For "Parameter Values", I entered the username(not sure if this is
correct).

Actual procedure i am using in JMeter JDBC Request control panel:

CALL CRIS_SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.CRIS_GET_USERINFO_BY_EMAIL_SP();

Query Type: Callable statement

Parameter values: siioTSC09

Parameter types: VARCHAR

- Get the following message after running JDBX Request.

Response message: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00911: invalid character.

Procedure from PL/SQL:

CALL CRIS_SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.CRIS_GET_USERINFO_BY_EMAIL_SP(P_USER_EMAIL IN
VARCHAR2,

 P_REF_CURSOR OUT CRIS_GLOBAL_PARMS_PKG.T_REF_CUR);

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

Thank you,

James Daly