Hi
You would need to write some java program that prints out
java.sql.Types.OTHER. I just ran it the value would be 1111.

So in your
Types VARCHAR,OUT 1111
ParameterValues siioTSC09,]NULL[

Note that i havent run any Oracle SP with jmeter so Im guessing based on how
I would have to implement this for calling the SP directly from Java.  The
problem really is that Oracle doesnt directly allow you to return a
ResultSet from an SP (like say MS SQL server does and I dont think the
current JDBC sampler handles this idiosyncrasy in oracle too well)

Your other option is to use a java sampler to run the Stored Proc .

regards
deepak