I'm preparing a test profile using regexp and xpath extractors quite
extensively. Each matching extractor creates some variables local to thread
and if the thread is looping over the thread group, then there is a risk,
that variables from previous thread group run will be used in the next one.
Is there a smart way for avoiding this? I've tried to add beanshell sampler
at the and of profile removing those variables, but it is hard to maintain
with big profile. Is there a 'clear variables each iteration' checkbox
similar to that one for cookies?

Maybe changing testing strategy e.g. that way:

* add constant timer e.g.60 000 ms to the profile
* set big amount of threads (10000)
* set long ramp-up period (3600 s)
* set thread group so, that every thread goes through it only once

What do you think about?

R.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.