Harry_ wrote:
Thank you so much for looking into the files Deepak.

I am sorry I could not reply earlier.
I will check about _utmv and will let you know how it worked asap.
It's a Google analytics cookie.

I've checked the headers you posted, and I note that JMeter is not sending a Host header - this could be directed to the wrong web site if your server uses name based virtual hosting...

Ronan
Regards

Deepak Shetty wrote:
Hi
whats

__utmv=236072452.authenticated%20user%2Cadministrator%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A?
Its sent by the browser but not by jmeter and seems to be security
related?

Your best bet is checking out either the rendered response or
inspecting it to see if the application has given some explicit error
message or looking through the application logs to see why its not
working

regards
deepak