Flik,

it sounds as though this were a rather simple matter of routing. Ask
your administrators whether the ports you need can be treated in the
same way as SSH. That would be the most simple setup.

Otherwise, try the /etc/hosts on the server, I'm not sure whether this
can at all work, though.

Good Look
Felix