Chinmoy Chakraborty <cchinu <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello!!
>
> I am running a load test with JMeter. The server is win 2003 server and has
> 2 gigs memory. I set jmeter memory to 1 gigs. In this setup 500 concurrent
> users runs fine with 800ms constant timer delay. But if I try 800 or more I
> see something strange behaviour.
>
> What is the maximum users are advised to run on a single JMeter instance and
> on above server config? If I want to simulate 1000 users what the best way
> to run the test?
>
> Chinmoy

We have an excellent platform for loadtesting using your JMeter scripts. All
you need with our platform is upload your JMEter scripts, decide how many
parallel users you want to spawn and for how long and it provides you the
outcome of the test run.

We provide you pay-as-you-go model as well as a product license model and can
be deployed on a cloud platform.

More information please visit http://www.persistentsys.com/Default.aspx?
tabid=683 and you can write to me at sidharth_sujir<AT>persistent.co.in