Are you recording via bad boy or jmeter proxy ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) [mailto:mahmud.bhui...@searshc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 10:39 PM
To: JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Friends,

I have an eComm app that has functionality of checkout with credit card
etc. When it comes to 'https' the proxy server does not record anything.
I am using jemter latest version 2.5. Can anyone help me please?

Best regards,

Hasan Bhuiyan

Lead Performance Engineer

Sears Holding Corp.

Phone: 224-645-1514(BB)

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings
Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain
proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

Think green - keep it on the screen.