See if this can help:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterAndHTTPS

Try to accept the "Apache JMeter" certificate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan) [mailto:mahmud.bhui...@searshc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 4:39 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Friends,

I have an eComm app that has functionality of checkout with credit card etc.
When it comes to 'https' the proxy server does not record anything.
I am using jemter latest version 2.5. Can anyone help me please?

Best regards,

Hasan Bhuiyan

Lead Performance Engineer

Sears Holding Corp.

Phone: 224-645-1514(BB)

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings
Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may
contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank
you.