Hello,
JMeter does https recording fine with proxy without special config since
2.4.
Did you follow this:

   - http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterAndHTTPS

Steps:

   - Create a Recording Controller under Thread Group
   - Add a proxy to your workbench (use 8080 for example)
   - IN your browser Firefox for example , configure proxy as localhost /
   8080 (for all protocols)
   - Start Proxy
   - Go to your web page
   - See that recording proxy has samples in it.

PS : Don't check Spoofing (not required anymore).
What is your error, what happens ?

Regards
Philippe M.