Re: Debra's and Murphy's comments - I say a loud AMEN!

Though this is a painful time in the church I am happy as hell that some of
the house is being cleaned out.  Every Catholic I know feels vehemently the
same and also thinks that it is beyond criminal what has been tolerated and
covered up.  The only halfway sympathetic reaction I've heard came from a
Protestant friend who worried about the potential of this turning into a
witch-hunt.  I don't want to see that happen, either, because there are many
good and honorable priests in the world (as in any group of people) who
should not all be painted with the same superficial brush.

Cardinal Law refusing to step down absolutely reeks and sickens me.

Kakki