<<Does anyone have any interesting
or additional information on it?>>

Like what sort of "additional information"?

"Dawntreader" might just be my favorite song on STAS, but that's a hard pick as the
record goes from one compositional masterpiece to another...I can tell you that it's
not been covered but once, by The Patrick Regan Band, and it's done to great effect by
them featuring both a male & female voice.

I can tell you that she has performed the song live, the most interesting one that
I've heard is the "Way It Is" recording, which features some background instruments
that add some new colors to it. Plus it's a video, so you get to see a young Joni
performing it - sweet!

Also, in an unrelated story, in the morning paper there was an article about
alternatives to diamonds in engagement rings, and the first stone they talked about?
The Peridot.

Bob

NP: Steve Miller, "Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash", New York '78