Kay,

I saw your "Is early Joni More Melodic?" post but didn't see the first one. Anyway, it
sincerely warms my heart to see you back here!

Plans for Saturday night are still pending, but we'll definitely pull something
together and I'm psyched to be seeing you. And yes, I'll make my famous elephant noise
anywhere to hear your precious laughter...

<<So, if I suck, at least the band won't!  :-D  Anyway, the CD (called "Overripeness")
will be released in the fall, but I'll have some homegrown CDs available at the Fest.>>

Well, there's no chance of you being sucky, Kay...can't wait to hear this CD. Your set
at last year's fest was a definite highlight (and no, I'm not referring to the Ganja
Line set!);~)

Bob

NP: Keb Mo, "I Was Wrong"